Monday, March 10, 2008

More 02 for Wyatt

Today Pam visited Wyatt in the morning, and my dad visited Wyatt in the evening and I got to see him for a little bit in between. Wyatt was having a good day until his oxygen level destated for a consistent amount time to 80's. We changed his pulse ox, gave him Tylenol, and changed his diaper and he still did not improve. His heart rate was elevated to about 180 bpm. So... the nurse called respiratory therapy and the Dr. to take a look at him. I increased his o2 to 1/2 liter and that seemed to help. He also got a neubulizer and that seemed to do the trick. He was back to his happy self. Please continue to pray for Wyatt to be able to breath easier. Also, Sofia Miller, a baby who has CDH was born today!! Her journey is just beginning, please keep her in your prayers. Her blog is- http://www.babymiller08.blogspot.com/ By the way, Wyatt turned 5 months old yesterday.... Happy Birthday... would you ever think that we would be in the hospital for 5 months???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Master Wyatt..I apologize as I have been a bad *blogger* lately...although that doesn't mean I have not been keeping tabs on you little buddy...now, what's with letting your O2 drop?? Enough of that baloney stuff.....you get yourself better...I realize you are going to miss all your friends at Hopkins and Mt. Washington, but you have a cutie patootie big sister just waiting for you to come home!!!!!
Now, I want you to have a wonderful day, breathe easy and we all love you very, very much!!!!!
Sending big bear hugs,
Karen :)