Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy First Birthday Wyatt!!!!!!!!!

My little miracle boy is turning one tomorrow. I can't be any prouder and happier of Wyatt. He has fought so many battles with the best attitude. I am a better, happier, more understanding person because of him. I love life even more because of him and he enables me to see the little things in life that I would normally overlook, to brush off the unimportant things, to appreciate building relationships with friends, neighbors, co-workers. I love my life because of Wyatt and Chloe. They enable me to see the true meaning. There will be pictures of Wyatt eating cake tomorrow (I found my camera charger:)) and more to come!!!

Many prayers for Ava who has been battling CDH for the past 2 years, she is fighting hard now.

10 comments:

Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT! I can't wait to see pictures of you eating your cake.

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

Happy 1st Birthday Wyatt. You truly are a miracle boy. Hope you have a fantastic day and gets lots of presents. Enjoy eating your cake too. Happy Bithday little man

Kristy, mummy to SKYLA xoxo

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt, you are such a fighter!!! Enjoy your birthday cake!!

Jen Miller

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Can't wait to see pictures of you eating your cake. Gina, your family must be so grateful and excited for this giant milestone that commemorates one amazing year for your little warrior.

Paula and the other Wyatt

Unknown said...

Can a year really have gone by already? It must seem like it has flown, yet feel like many years with all the battles and struggles packed into just 365 days. Wyatt is an inspiration for you, Gina, but also for the rest of the world. He is spectacular, as is his family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!
Love,
Laura H.

Maria said...

Happy Birthday,Wyatt from your birthday buddy, Miss Maria. October 9th rocks and so do you :))

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!! This is your day Little Buddy, so live it up!!

Much love and joy to you and your fantastic family,

The Hayes Family

Amy AKA "Baba" said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! I am so lucky to have you for a grandson! You make me smile :)