Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wyatt is a nice person

Chloe said to me on Friday night, "Mommy, Wyatt is a nice person." and I said, "You are too Chloe." I am so lucky to have Chloe and Wyatt. Chloe then set up two chairs and asked if Wyatt could sit with her. Wyatt then kept trying to grab Chloe's hand to hold and that's when Chloe had enough and got up:)



Look at me, no oxygen!!! (for an hour) We have doctor orders now to leave Wyatt off his oxygen for an hour a day. He is a little congested now, but we watch him very closely doing spot checks on the monitor.


3 comments:

Margaret said...

AWW!

Anonymous said...

he looks so good!!

Vicki Jensen said...

Haha! In the second to last pic Wyatt looks so mischievous! That's some cool style too! Watch out ladies!

Wyatt & Chloe are so cute together. When I see those pics I get so excited for jack to have a little brother or sister!

Vic