Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A day of reading

Aunt Danielle eating salad

Grandmom (Wyatt and Chloe's great-grandmom).

Aunt Danielle entertaining everyone

Wyatt loves reading books!


Today was a snow day and a rare day where I was completely alone with both kids all day long. So what did I do? I decided to take them both to story time at the library by myself! It took a while to pack things up, but both kids enjoyed it and it was nice to be out with BOTH kids and just me. It was hard, but worth it. We then surprised Daddy at work before going home for lunch. Later my family came over for dinner and Aunt Danielle read some more to them. Lately, Wyatt has been so interested in books. He hands you a book to read to him and helps turn the pages. He listens so intently as you read and will yell if you stop. Wyatt seems to be progressing by leaps and bounds. I have heard him say, our dog's name, Abby. He says uhoh!, and I think I hear him say, "I did it!" He is also wanting to move around more by scooting his behind on the floor. I think crawling may be around the corner!!

1 comment:

Lamb Family said...

Funny...Aaron's first sentence was "Kasey did it!!"