Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's not too late to vote!

Vote on my poll above... even if it's your first time reading the blog or your millionth time reading it:)) Only 3 days left and feel free to leave a comment about your self or share your blog!

Also, don't forget to vote for my sister's job.... she really wants it!!

I think we are going to the ER today... Wyatt woke up with a fever and heart rate in the 190's. I just don't know what to do. After Motrin, he is a happy baby, but this is the 7th day in a row of having a fever. With a normal child, I would not go... thinking it was a virus, but with Wyatt it could be any number of things like shunt infection, reherniation, RSV or just a simple ear infection or virus. Who knows!! Wyatt definitely gives me gray hair and keeps me on my toes... but I love him!!!

No comments: