Sunday, July 19, 2009

A weekend alone with the kids....



Benji's parents moved into a new house just 15 minutes from us (they use to live 5 hours away!!) We are so happy they will be close to us!! Benji left on Thursday to help them move and was back Sunday evening. So that left me alone with the kids... my Mom came to help on Friday and to help me clean the house (thank you!!) On Saturday, I decided to take them to a festival in town. Wyatt and Chloe enjoyed listening to the band while we ate lunch on the bench. As you can see from the picture, Wyatt kept going "round and round" on the bench and enjoyed helping Chloe drink her water. I was even brave enough to take them both to a pool party. On Sunday we had to leave Church early because Wyatt kept yelling out "READY!!" and "GET DOWN." All I needed was the icing on the cake and for Chloe wanting to go potty, now that we are in the middle of potty training... so we left early:))

No comments: