Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Update!

Chloe did not have an ear infection and her fever went away the following day... good news!! BUT now, Wyatt seems to have caught the mysterious virus! He was fussy all day and has a low grade temperature. I am hoping it will go away tomorrow. However, we don't let any sickness stop us from having fun!! On Saturday, I took both kids to see the real Franklin the turtle and story time at our library. On Saturday evening, Chloe and I saw Seusical the Musical. Chloe LOVED it!! We sat in the front row near the pit orchestra. She said to me, "Mommy, did you know violins have chin rests?" Go figure??? she is only 2 (3 next month). The character Cat in the Hat was her favorite. She sat on the edge of her seat just staring at the stage for two full hours. Next week, we are going to see the The Three Little Pigs, perspective of the wolf. Today, my mom, sister, and grandmother came over and we were planning on taking both kids to the county fair, but Wyatt did not feel good and took a nap. So my mom stayed to be with him, while we went to the fair. Since the fair is all week, I'll take Wyatt so that he has a chance to see some animals and experience the 4-H fair!! (surprisingly, I did not take any pictures this weekend:((

I want to congratulate, Vicki and James for their new addition to their family.... a baby girl named Anika (isn't that a cool name!!). Big brother Jack (Wyatt's best ECMO buddy at Hopkins) is thrilled to now have a little sister. Anika is happy and healthy and very beautiful. Congratulations to the Jensen family!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen L. said...

Where are you seeing the Three Pigs?

Vicki Jensen said...

Thanks :-)

Vic