Monday, September 7, 2009

First full day of preschool

Her book bag is waiting for her tomorrow filled with all those emergency, volunteer forms and of course the tissue box for her classroom... (and I added an extra change of clothes in case she has an accident!!)

Can you tell this is a picture of me?? Isn't that sweet, that she wanted to paint her mother on her book bag.. do you think she will want to do this in high school??? I don't want to be one of those moms that does everything for their child, so I told her she could do ANYTHING she wanted and she painted me!! (she gets brownie points for that!)


Chloe's first full day of preschool with out me is tomorrow. All the kids get the same book bag, so our first homework assignment was to decorate her book bag. She painted the back all by herself with her hand prints and a "picture of me" and then I ironed on letters that say "hi" next to her hands. The front, my grandmother sewed a ribbon on the top part and we ironed on name!! Chloe is super excited!!

No comments: