Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY WYATT!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thankful and joyful to be celebrating Wyatt's second birthday on Friday. He is a miracle and has changed my life for the better. I thank God everyday for him. This past year has also been eventful with 5 hospital stays (3 respiratory illness, 2 surgeries, 1 for testing).... every year, he gets stronger and stronger and I am so very proud of him. Many plans are in the works... we are not having a big party, instead an intimate dinner with our closest family. There will be a surprise....here is a hint- (cake(not))

5 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!!!!!!! I can't believe he's already two. We've been following Wyatt and Chloe for so long. Thank you for continuing to share your story to provide hope to families like ours. I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your beautiful family :)
-Kellie

Jen said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Wyatt! I can't believe another year has already gone by! Many happy wishes for Wyatt tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!! I am so proud of you. You are such a Joy!, Love mom-mom

Maria said...

To my birthday buddy...
Happy Big 2, Wyatt. Hope you have a wonderful day. You will have to stop by and see our new baby Brandy soon. She would love to give you lots of birthday kisses and paws, too :)
Love,
Miss Maria

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

-John, Nicole, Jack, and Drew