Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spotlight on Chloe


I am soon going to make this blog a book using blurb.com and will be changing the title to a name that resembles our family, but all that takes time, which I have very little of, so it will happen soon in the future.  So even though this blog is titled, Wyatt, fighter from birth, it really is our family blog and I love talking about Chloe as much as I do about Wyatt.  Here she is in Sunday School today making a craft and another picture of her wearing the same dress as her doll.  I also just had her first parent conference with her teacher and her teacher said she like to clone her!!  She got an awesome report!  I am very proud of her.  Recently we went on a special trip together, which I will put in another post.  Chloe is also very helpful during Wyatt's therapy.  She shows Wyatt how to crawl, walk, sit, and ride a bike.  She is on her very best behavior when she does attend therapy sessions.  Wyatt cried again on Friday during therapy, but in the evenings as I rock him to sleep, we talk about his day and he tells me all about standing and "Miss Lacy" his therapist.  He tells me about it with a smile on his face and he is so proud of himself.  We have one week down, and one more week to go!   I have a really cute pic of him on a tricylce and his Elmo helmet on in therapy.  I just have to figure out how to download it from my phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe is sweet, intelligent, and a very nice person! You are really blessed to have two great kids!