Saturday, April 17, 2010

Playing

I have been a slacker lately with my blog.... that's because it has been so beautiful outside, that I have little time to update.  We have been PLAYING!!! Wyatt is taking off in therapy.  Every Tuesday, Infants and Toddlers come to our house in the morning and then we go to Kennedy Krieger in the afternoon.  Both therapists are awesome.  At home, Wyatt feels super comfortable and started taking side steps (very slowly) as he holds onto the couch.  At KKI, the therapist puts a harness on him, flys him in the air to a treadmill where she manipulates his feet to walk and run.  Next time I will bring my camera to show you!  I am hoping soon he will stand and walk:))  Also, Wyatt observed a preschool class in hopes of next year he will attend.  He loved preschool and I anticipate he is going to be the class clown.  As all the kids were singing a lovely song about taking a nap, he yelled out- "Wake Up Everyone!!!"  He is a little different then my quiet little girl.  I remember during her observation day last year, she sat on my lap and did not say a word:) 

Chloe playing with Daddy


Wyatt playing with our neighbor- Littlest Pet Shop

Wyatt being, "Tractor Man"- his favorite thing in the world! 
Wyatt in preschool putting together a puzzle on tractors
Chloe having fun a the Chick Fla playground with her friends
Our lovely neighbor who Wyatt adores climbed to the top of the swing set to be with Wyatt
Then all the kids climbed to the top!!!
Benji and his Dad, Gino, his Dad, Joe, etc... helping to move the swing set
Mom-Mom and Wyatt on Aunt Danielle's patio

No comments: