- Wyatt can now go down the steps on his bottom all my himself (he gives me gray hair in doing so)
- Wyatt knows all his colors, he calls our nurse "honey", and can say 5 or more word sentences. His language is taking off, now if only his feet will take off and walk!
- We are doing an intense PT program over the summer at KKI.
- We enrolled Wyatt in preschool for next year.
- Chloe has an imaginary friend named Millie who does everything she does. I was a little worried, but after reading this article, it puts my mind at rest and now I am happy she has a little friend:)
- We had a big community yard sale and I sold all my big stuff that has been taking up so much room!
- I had the best Mother's Day ever!! It's so much more fun when your kids get excited about it! Chloe and Wyatt gave me two "mommy" necklaces- one with a heart and thier birth stones, and one with a mother and two children. Benji made me an awesome homemade brunch and we went to Ladew Gardens with my mom and sister- one of my favorite childhood memories! But my favorite gifts of all were watching the kids excitement all day when they would say "Happy Mothers Day" and give me homemade gifts like these: