Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Beginning....

As Wyatt is healing over time, his blog is turning into more of a family blog.  My wonderful sister created a hard cover coffee table book of 300 pages of Wyatt's blog to preserve the memories of his success over time.  It's time that I start a family blog and to focus on the non-medical memories that are created daily with Chloe, Wyatt, and our entire family.

Annoucing our new family blog- It's Raining Sunshine where I will record the daily events in my family's lives.  It's purpose is so my children remember the day to day events that are often forgotton.  It will be made into a book, just like Wyatt's blog. 

Wyatt's blog will still be active in hopes to inspire other families that have similiar challenges of having a child with CDH.  The posts on here will mainly pertain to Wyatt and his CDH challenges and celebrations. 

Check out... It's Raining Sunshine....

No comments: