Friday, March 14, 2008

156 days in the hospital

Wyatt was so happy today and is spitting up MUCH LESS... he also gained a little weight too. I also organized the medications by making a day sheet which has the medications listed by time, amount, and name and we check it off as we give it to Wyatt. I also numbered the bottles and syringes so they will not get mixed up. It makes life much easier! My camera's battery needs to be recharged so I will post pictures soon. Check out Jack's blog... you will see cute little Jack with a message to Wyatt. It's so cute and we thank our friends Vicki and James. You can click on the link on Wyatt's Blog side bar or go here- http://babyjackjensen.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys. Home at last, how wonderful. I am sure there is no better feeling than having your family all under one roof. Congratulations!!
Chuck, Sue and Megan

Aep said...

Hello,
I am so glad things are going well at home!! I have been following your beautiful story through BOH and your blog. Our son Marco was born on 3.2.07 with LCDH, I just did a blog (pena family)and he has a carepage (marcoluis) that you are welcome to visit!
Just wanted to say that we will keep praying for you guys!! Keep growing Wyatt!!
Hugs,
Ana and Marco