Monday, March 24, 2008

A great day!

I did it! My first full day with Chloe and Wyatt was a success! It was crazy fun! The morning was a little hectic, but after everyone settled down, we just played all day. At 1:30pm, they both took one hour naps and that was the only break I had all day from 6am until now. It was so fun to be with the both of them and I finally had time to watch Chloe play. Gosh she is getting to be such a big girl. She is using more of her imagination by reading books to her stuffed animals, etc... Tomorrow Wyatt goes for a GI appointment at Hopkins and it's Chloe's first day with our neighbor Jan!!! Thanks to my friend Whitney for surprising us with dinner and to Amy and Jobe for bringing Lily and Molly over to play with Chloe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, can you tell us how to print a picture of Wyatt from your blog?

Anonymous said...

Gina, can you tell us how to print a picture of Wyatt from your blog?