Saturday, March 29, 2008

WEAR TURQUOISE ON MONDAY in honor of all the CDH babies!

Monday, March 31st is CDH Awareness Day... in honor and support of all the CDH babies wear turquoise. Also on Monday, Jack's parents are hosting a blood drive in honor of Jack in Federick. You can always catch a ride with me, if you live close by.

Today Benji and I divided and conquered. Chloe and I had a mother/daughter day and Wyatt and Benji had a father/ son day. Chloe and I attended two birthday parties. The first party was a Pirate Picnic at my college friend, Laura's house. It was a great party and Laura always thinks of the little details. Then off to the next party for our neighbor, Savannah. It was at GymJam and Chloe had a great time!

Wyatt had a bath today and was happy for most of the day because he got to play with his Dad all day. Tomorrow, Chloe's friends Lily and Molly are coming over for a playdate, so Wyatt will be surrounded by the ladies... which he loves:)))

No comments: