Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still celebrating CDH Awareness Day!

More funny faces...




I am a little behind on my blogging. By the time I have to myself in the evening, I am exhausted because it's 11pm and I'm ready for bed!! In the pictures above, you will see Chloe sporting her cool CDH awareness t-shirt in support of her brother and Wyatt sporting his CDH awareness bib. We had an ENT appointment and Dr. Wakefield just talked with us for about 5 minutes and said it's too early to scope his vocal cords. We have another appointment in June. She did say, vocal cord paresis usually resolves itself or the left cord will compensate for the right cord. It's a big "wait and see" game. Wyatt's vocal cords are the least of our worries, but we will wait and see! We also had a consult the infants and toddlers program. They will be visiting us again in the near future to figure out Wyatt's needs.

No comments: