Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chloe's First (major) Boo Boo...


We were taking our family walk last night and now that Chloe is "too big" for the stroller, she insists on walking... or running. She was running down the side walk and feel on her face. I had Wyatt, so Benji quickly picked her up and held her the entire way home. She has a scrap on her eye and knee.... poor Chloe:((

Wyatt made his first court appearance today... I had to go to traffic court for a 43 mph ticket in a 25 mph zone... I was hoping not to pay my $90.00 ticket... well it so happens that I ended up paying $90.00 plus court fees... $25.00... it was more than the actual ticket!!!!!!!!!!!! Wyatt was so sweet and good during the experience and the judge did not feel sorry for me at all:((((( maybe next time I'll bring Chloe too:))) It's just not my year for traffic violations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture and this blog would be perfect for her baby book. Her boo boo looks like it hurts (:(

Cindy said...

Oh wow, that is a big boo boo!

Sorry you got a ticket and had to go to court.

Brian and Cassi Reed said...

Cassi and I appreciate the blogs you and the other cdh babies families post it has helped in understanding and when you comment it is nice to see so many people that care and truely understand. Your family is precious keep up the good work.
Brian Reed