Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celebration Time!

What a long day of partying!! Benji and Wyatt both pooped out after all the guests leave!




Today was a GREAT day! We celebrated Wyatt's First Birthday with a party. All of our closest friends and family attended for this joyous occasion. Wyatt was in a good mood throughout the entire party and did not take a nap at all. He was so sociable, smiled, and enjoyed his party very much. We had a great time catching up with friends and so many people took time out of their busy schedule to spend the afternoon with us, such as my friend Stacy from Virginia, my friends Laura and Susan that live over an hour away, my friends Pam and Paula who sat with Wyatt in the hospital all day long while I had to be at work, cousins, aunts, uncles, neighbors, high school friends Teaette and Nicole, college friends Whitney, Stacy, and Laura, my mom and dad, Aunt Danielle, my grandmother, so many more people that have supported us throughout this entire year. What a year it has been and it was so joyous just to thank everyone for their selfless acts of kindness. Singing Happy Birthday was more more emotional than I ever imagined. Benji and I both started crying during the song as he held Wyatt and I held Chloe and as I looked around, I don't think their was a dry eye in the house. Thank you very much everyone, even if you could not make the party, or others that live too far way to come... thank you with all my heart.

It was an adventure getting ready for this party... Benji was in Las Vegas for work all week, I worked and attended a conference in Ocean City on Thurs. and Fri... but we did it!! Next week... I am a hosting my sister's Wedding Shower, attending her Bachlorette Party, and then off to the wedding destination to be the Matron of Honor in her Wedding... busy, busy, busy... but I love it!

No comments: