Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Big Boy Shoes and a Doctor's Appt.

Look at my cool new shoes!



Don't bother me! I am reading People Magazine!!


Well today Wyatt wore his first real shoes with a rubber sole and he loved it! He thought they were the coolest thing. He kicked everything and studied them very carefully. Previously, he wore Robez or slippers since he is not walking yet. Speaking of walking, I think we are coming close to some kind of form of crawling. He will rock really hard in a sitting position and then bend in half to reach something. Wyatt is extremely flexible. He does his morning yoga exercises and can even suck his toe! Is that talent or what?? I am so proud of my little boy!
Speaking of a little boy... he is not a baby anymore... he is out-growing his car seat and prefers to sit in the waiting room chairs rather than being held. He even enjoys to read People magazine as he waits! These doctor appointments are old hat to him!! Wyatt had his hearing test today. We sat in a sound proof booth. I held Wyatt and had to be super boring. Sounds were made on the right and left side and of various loudness. There was a puppy (fake) in a little box that would light up and he had to look in the correct direction. Wyatt passed with flying colors!! The audiologist said that he got it every time... he would raise his eyebrows, move his eyes, and turn his head. My little achiever! Tomorrow we have our nursing review meeting and on Thurs. is the pulomonology appt.

Tonight we took Chloe and Wyatt to the puppet show- Frog Prince. Chloe loved it and laughed at all the jokes. Wyatt cried at the loud noises so Daddy and Wyatt walked around the library until it ended. Chloe even announced to the group that it was too loud for Wyatt!! Such a good BIG sister:) We'll try again next time!

2 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

Wow! He's super flexible. He looks like such a big boy in the chair reading People.

Laura said...

Gina,
I still follow your blog, and Wyatt will always be in my prayers.

My son has the same shoes...although he prefers trying to put them in his mouth over walking in them!