Saturday, February 21, 2009

Getting Outside!

Wyatt was feeling a little better later in the day, so I bundled every one up and we went outside to take a walk. After our walk, we played with side-walk chalk and blew bubbles. Wyatt learned a new word today- bubble... he is saying new words all the time now. Some you can not understand, but he tries everything! When you ask him what a dog says, he says "Wuff" When you ask him what a cow says, he says "Moo"... He amazes me everyday:)) Other words include Elmo, more, ma-ma, yeah! , uh-oh and more....








The two photos below are what goes on while I am making dinner... Daddy had story time with both kids, then Chloe went off on her own to read. She is starting to "pretend" read her own books now:))

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the pic of Wyatt and Chloe blowing bubbles and of course Benji reading to the kids. Those are my two favorites :-)

Owain has a love for books too> I love it! I am hoping as he grows so will his love for books>

Take Care

Amber