Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup, Jello, Ginger Ale... oh my!!

Chloe and I are the only two well people in our house. I got a call at work on Friday from our fabulous nurse Susan saying that Wyatt has a 101 F. temp for the second day in a row, is requiring more oxygen, and has yellow poop!!! When I called our pediatrician on Thursday, he told me to wait 24 hours and see what happens. So I called our pediatrician back and he squeezed us in for an appointment. As it turns out, he said that Wyatt has a virus and it just has to run it's course. He would rather Wyatt be at home than go to the hospital. Wyatt could have RSV or just the stomach bug, but we have everything need at home to take care of him. He also said, don't worry about the yellow poop! On top of that, my hubby is sick with the stomach virus too. So I made chicken noodle soup, jello, got some ginger ale and off he went to bed! Chloe was a huge help by helping me take care of Daddy and Wyatt:)))))) Wyatt seems to run a 101 temp everyday around 10am for the past few days???? He is still not his best, but I think he is getting better. I just get so worried about him especially when he requires more oxygen because I think the worst like reherniation or bowel obstruction. Normally, if it was Chloe, I would not be calling the doctor so much. I think tomorrow (Sunday) I will be disinfecting our house.

Because Chloe and I are taking care of the male gender in our family, we decided to get out of the house for a little fun today! Chloe and I attended a "Music Together" class at our local library. Wyatt was suppose to come, but he was not feeling well. I just get so bummed out when Wyatt misses opportunities to get out of the house to have fun. After our music class, Chloe and I met her friends, Sophia, CC, Lily, and Molly at a new moon-bounce place. Normally, Chloe is too young for the moon bounce, but this place had some especially for toddlers which made it easy and fun! It was their grand opening so it was free for the day and all the moon-bounces were brand new... which meant less germs:)) I would of never thought of these things before Wyatt. Here are a few pictures of Chloe and her friends.



2 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

I hope the boys feel better and you and Chloe stay healthy. I am glad you were able to get out of the house to get some fresh air. I love chicken noodle soup and jello even when i am not sick.

LORI said...

Chloe looks so cute in her sweater!!!