Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Grand-mom, Aunt Danielle, and Chloe enjoying coffee drinks (Chloe is drinking chocolate milk)as they all watch "The Bear goes Potty."

Wyatt loves to swing upside down! He has no fear!!!

Chloe loves when Aunt Danielle pushes her.. they could swing like this for hours.

My mother gave my daughter a bag of flour for my Valentine's present. On the back was a note stating that in the recent state of econonmy, flowers were too expensive...so here is a bag of flour! Get it... flower=flour!!


This is how you celebrate Valentine's Day when you have two little kids and can not hire just the average babysitter. It's better this way:))


Valentine's Day was a fun day! Chloe spent the night at my parent's house Friday night. That evening my mom and sister took Chloe to see a magic show. Five minutes into the show, Chloe asked very politely- "May I please go home, this is too loud." So they left and went out to eat. Saturday morning, Wyatt and I went to my parents to pick Chloe up. It was a fun day of lounging around with Grand mom, Mom-mom, Pop-pop, Aunt Danielle, etc... When we arrived back home, Benji and I celebrated Valentine's Day by getting take-out Thai food. We were thinking, even before kids we always stayed in on Valentine's Day and made our own dinner... so I guessed we kept with tradition. Click here to read about last year.

No comments: