Monday, March 2, 2009

A Snow Day!!






I asked for family time and I got it!! It's a snow day today... so Daddy went to work, the nurse canceled which just left Chloe, Wyatt, and I!! Chloe wanted to go sleigh riding so I bundled her up and took her outside and I bundled Wyatt up and put him in the stroller... it was an adventure and anybody looking at me would probably laugh. Wyatt's favorite toy in the whole wide world is his spider man. He signs and says more for me to play it over and over and over and over again:))) Today I taught him how to make him play by himself by pressing spider mans foot. Wyatt was so proud of himself!!! Now I hear spider man play all day long. Maybe we should go outside again:)) We have also been practicing standing and he does it while I hold him and then he claps. We are making such great strides in the past few days! Tomorrow will be another adventure... we have to leave the house at 6:30am with Wyatt and Chloe for an appointment at Hopkins with his surgeon then be at the pediatricians office at 11am for a wellness check for Chloe and Wyatt's RSV shot, and then I go to work for the other half of day. I better enjoy this quiet family time now.

No comments: