Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where have I been???

Where have I been??? I have been busy painting out mud room!! We purchased our house in June before Chloe was born 2 1/2 years ago in August... ever since then I have been pregnant or in a hospital with the exception of now! So it's about time I start decorating our house now that I have a little more time on my hands. My next room is the bathroom, then the study before summer begins!!! I hope I stick to my schedule.

Chloe had her first art class today. I think coloring is one of her least favorite activities, so I thought enrolling her in a short Mommy and Me art class will be fun. Today was a little challenging... she didn't want to take off her coat and she wanted to sit on my lap the entire time. I hoping she will warm up by the next class. It's only four weeks and Benji will be taking her two of those times (I haven't told him the class is called "Mommy and Me" yet:)) I guess he'll find out:)) There is a little art gallery in the center where the class is held and I think she had more fun exploring that:) Chloe made a 3-D pot of gold with shamrocks for her first project. She got to practice cutting, coloring, and pasting. She even tasted "magic juice" and soda bread. Magic juice is orange juice that turns green when poured in the cup. That was her favorite part of the entire class. We'll see what next week is like:)

Pictures of Chloe exploring the art gallery....



No comments: