Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop's House!



After church we ventured over to my parent's house and my mother made a feast... much better than usual I think! We had lamb, roast beef, ham, asparagus with hollindase sauce (thanks to Benji for stirring it for 45 minutes), broccoli, bread, sweet potatoes, and the list goes on... we also had another egg hunt and Easter Baskets. The kids loved their lollipops of Dora and Thomas the Train and Chloe loved her very first umbrella ever! It was a great day!!




2 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day. What a beautiful place to grow up. Wyatt and Chloe look like they liked their candy :)

Stacy K said...

Wyatt, I love the ice cream picture. I hope that you enjoyed it. Looks like you are doing so good. I hope and pray that you have not reherniated and the tests go well for you. Hope that I can see you soon!!! It's been too long.