Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Weekend

I earned the "wife of the year" award because I persuaded my husband to go fishing with two other neighbors for the weekend while I stayed home to hold the fort down... well my hubby says I sometimes tend to exaggerate things ... it wasn't so bad... on Friday Lori (aka NANNY) was visiting from Oregon. We missed her so much, especially Chloe who gave her a giant hug when she came over to visit. It was great to see her! Chloe's best friends Molly and Lily came over for lunch to play with Nanny too!!! We had a blast... in fact Chloe played so much, skipped her nap, and went to bed early. Thank you Nanny and Amy for a great visit! Check out Nanny's blog here. On Saturday, my mom came over to help... it was a beautiful day so while she played outside with the kids, I had the opportunity to clean:((( I would of much rather of been outside playing, but I have to take advantage of the opportunity when I have it or things just would not get done. Then Saturday night Benji came home. Sunday we went to the Peep Show at our local arts center. It's three rooms of marshmallow peeps that people make sculptures from. Wyatt saw a red peep and yelled out, "ELMO!" He also liked the giant dinosaur made out of peeps and Chloe liked the dress made out of peeps. It was a nice weekend!

Pictures of our lunch date...




No comments: