Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend Update...

Today was beautiful!!! Since I worked on Friday, my parents watched the kids and Chloe asked if she could have a sleepover at Mom-Mom's house and then they would deliver her at my cousin's First Communion party today. Chloe had a blast and played so much.... I heard that Aunt Danielle took her on a hike, then they went swimming in the stream, and then fishing. She also had breakfast over Gino's parent's house and I heard she used her manners!! We were happy to have her back and enjoyed Garrett's First Communion Party today. I think Wyatt enjoyed the party too... pictures are below.

The first two pictures are from last weekend... the kids with Duncan and Abby...

Cousins... Duncan and Abby.... Friends Forever...

Wyatt getting sleepy... all partied out...

Chloe and Mom-Mom

Wyatt and his Pop-Pop... Wyatt loves his Pop-Pop


Me and my sis....


Daddy and Chloe swinging... Chloe will swing forever:)

Chloe getting sleepy....

My cousin, Tim and my sister Danielle



Check out Nanny's Blog for pictures of last weekend... there is a really good one of Wyatt!!

No comments: