Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chloe called Wyatt and this is what happened....

I GOT MY BOY BACK!!!! When I arrived at the hospital this morning, Wyatt was in Benji's arms and seemed like he was in a little pain. He had a rough night and had to get oxycodine at 4am. The drug really makes him feel out of it. So after I arrived and Wyatt seemed like he was in pain, we decided to give him Tylenol. After 15 minutes, if it wasn't working then we would go to the more powerful stuff. Well, it worked and Wyatt was back to his old self. He was really stinky and had blood on him from surgery, so I gave him a bath and put on his favorite Elmo shirt. During his bath, I took him off his oxygen and guess what?????????? He continued to stat 99 and 100 percent, occasionally going to 98 percent!!!!!!!! Then Chloe called and they talked for a little while as you can see below. After that conversation, Wyatt was a new baby!! He is clean, happy, and throwing things out of his crib. He seems back to his old boyish self. It's about 1:45, so I put him down for his regular nap (trying to keep him on schedule) and he fell right to sleep. I put his O2 back on since his stats drop usually while he is sleeping. His lungs sound a little wet, so the doctor ordered a dose of lasik to dry them out. Other than that, I think we are ready to go H________ (I don't want to say it, or I may jinx myself!!)

It's only Sunday, three days after the longest surgery he has ever had and he looks like this:)) Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!! He is such a fighter and I am so proud of him.





I GOT MY BOY BACK!!!!

1 comment:

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

WTG Wyatt!!!!! You are such a strong little boy who has over come so much in your little life. You are a true inspiration. Keep it up darling. I think Skyla is up in heaven watching over you and all the CDH bubbas.

Kristy, mummy to Angel SKYLA, xxx