Thursday, July 30, 2009

July Birthdays

July has been a busy birthday month!! We want to wish my grandmother who turned 87 in the beginning of July, my mother-in-law, and my mother (who turned 61)a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

My Mom's birthday was yesterday and we had a tiny party for her. She wanted a simple dinner so we made bacon-wrapped shrimp for the appetizer, pot roast, corn, herb mash potatoes from my garden, poppy-seed garden/berry salad, and a caeser salad. For dessert my mom's favorite cake- tiramasu and coffee ice cream. Birthday parties are always wild and crazy so here are some pictures...

My in-laws moved just 15 minutes away from us and my sister-in law Tori and brother in-law Dani stayed with us this past week. Here are a few pictures...


Aunt Tori and Uncle Dani playing with the kids...



Aunt Danielle and Chloe sitting on the driveway looking at bugs...


Abby wishing the electric fence would let her go that far:))


Sibling love......


Having fun on Daddy's shoulders....



Looking at the clouds, making animals out of the shapes.. with my sister- Aunt Danielle



Enjoying dinner...




My mom got a kitchen floor for her birthday, so here she is picking out samples...

No comments: