Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun at the Fair!

I LOVE county fairs!! I grew up in 4-H, riding horses, showing dogs, and going to 4-H camp. I remember spending long, hot, days at our county and state fair just hanging out with my friends and the animals. It was great, clean, fun!!! I learned one thing about 4-H, in the past 20 years...nothing has changed!! Technology has advanced, but 4-Her's are still making those record books, booth's, banner's, etc... So below is our second trip to the county fair this week and the first for Wyatt. As soon as he saw the lamb, he yelled out Ba Ba and wanted to touch it. He had a ball and was in a great mood the entire time. We also took both kids to a play today at our local arts center preformed by the local college students. It was called "Story time with the Wolf" A play narrated by the Big, Bad, Wolf describing all the fairy tales from his perceptive. Chloe really liked it, Wyatt enjoyed it, didn't mind the loud noises, and fell asleep in the middle of it!! This is a much improvement to yesterday when my parents took both kids to see the Little Red Hen play at our local library. Wyatt had to leave the play, because the loud noises bothered him. While my mom stayed with Chloe to watch the play, Wyatt stayed with my Dad in the library. I heard he was extra fussy:(( So I was relieved today when he had a great time at the play and fair..

Click here for last years pictures.




On our short trip home, both kids fell asleep in their car seats holding their umbrellas... Chloe's princess umbrella and Wyatt holding his spider-man umbrella. I thought it was cute!!

No comments: