Monday, August 24, 2009

Being a tourist in Baltimore!

Usually when I go to Baltimore we are attending a doctor's appointment or Wyatt is at Hopkins. This time, my Dad, Chloe, and myself decided to explore the Inner Harbor one afternoon. A big ship from WWII was visiting and my Dad wanted to tour it. However, tours ended at 2pm and we arrived for our tour at 2:10pm. We were out of luck!! So we decided to take a paddle boat out on the Harbor. Chloe loved it because it looked like a dragon. We also got to see a total electric car at the Maryland Science Center. It will be on the market next year! Overall, a great day with my Dad and Chloe.

Chloe on the paddle boat.



Inside the electric car. It can be plugged in a 110 volt outlet and will remained charged all day. It will be able to travel up to 120 miles... makes a great commuter car!


My Dad looking at the electric car

No comments: