Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wyatt and his book....

Wow!! Wyatt can have major surgery and by the second day he is throwing things out of his crib and ready to leave... but an ear infection knocks his socks off!!! Wyatt has been miserable since Monday afternoon, he is just a wet noodle and today was no different. He just sleeps and opens his eyes occasionally and cries. This is how he spent his day ... on our nurse, Susan's lap in the rocking chair. Wyatt loves to read and he is attached to his favorite book. He doesn't loose sight of it. In fact, if you take it out of his hands while he is sleeping, he wakes up! The book is called the Quiet Book and it's about all things that are quiet. He flips through the pages and studies them so hard. Here he is sleeping with the book....
Good news, when Benji came home from work around 5:30pm, Wyatt sprang up and wanted to play!! I think the Z-pak might be working. It's the first time since Monday, I have seen him happy. He then tired himself out, and went to bed early. I hope he is feeling better tomorrow.





Chloe starts pre-school and religious education next week. So to get her prepared, I made her a craft cart full of art supplies that she may need during her school years such as crayons, markers, glue, stencils, stamps, scissors, paper, etc... I am such a school supply geek!! This all started when Chloe's little friend came over to play and they wanted to color. Her little friend asked where the "craft bin" was and I replied, that it's this old shoe box full of broken crayons:)) So I figure something had to be done!!



Thank you for all your prayers. Also, Wyatt's buddy Drew came out of surgery ok and still needs your prayers.

3 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

Poor Wyatt! I hope he's feeling much better and bouncing off the walls soon :)

I love the craft organizer. I'm a total nerd about labels and organizing. Love my label maker.

Also glad to hear Drew is doing well. His mom, Nicole, emailed me about the G-tube and is so helpful. She mentioned that he was going to have surgery so thank you for the update.

Unknown said...

Is he better yet? (Sat.)

Jen said...

Poor Wyatt! Feel better soon buddy!!