Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our day...


Today Wyatt stood up for the longest ever.... 20 minutes and was very proud of himself.  Here are some pictures of it.  Sometimes he will lean his butt againist the couch.  He also started crawling!  I can't believe it.  He doesn't go that far, but he just started this week.  I really hope walking and free standing is right around the corner.  That would be an awesome present!



While I was getting dinner ready, I played Christmas music and here are the kids dancing to it.  It was so much fun to see them both dance!!  I have a video camera with out a power cord, so maybe Santa will get me a power cord for Christmas so that I can show you video of them dancing:)   Wyatt is so funny, he just scoots in circles.







Also this week, Wyatt started taking a bath in the real tub and he is finally not crying during bath time.  So tonight since Benji was out and I had both kids I put them in the tub together.  It was so cute!!  They were pretending to be a train that travled to the North Pole and were both yelling out "All Aboard!".... I think they are watching too much Frosty!  (Wyatt was the caboose)


Is this Wyatt, my perfect little angel, pushing his sister???


3 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go Wyatt!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, when he conquers milestones he does them all at the same time (Wyatt's time)!!

Anonymous said...

well, that was one of MY wishes come true......that Wyatt would surprise you for Christmas!!!!
PatV.