Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Brunch


My Mother's side of the family is very close.  She has five siblings and all my cousins truly feel like brothers and sisters to me!!  Every year, all the male family members get together for a big breakfast with all the extended members of the family at a restaurant.  This year, my cousin Christine decided to have a female brunch and now it looks like a tradition has been started!!  Wyatt was the lucky duck since he was in the minority being the only male.  I arrived late, since I had to teach Sunday School, but we had a great time!!  The pictures below are my aunts, cousins, second little cousins, and Danielle (my sis) and Chloe doing their "get down and funky dance" for everyone.  Wyatt was a ham, soaking up all the attention!! (some of the males came later after their "exclusive" breakfast was over.


No comments: