Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Having a sleep over at Hopkins....

We are going to be admitted probably to the sixth floor. Everything came back negative- RSV, urine, flu... they are now sending blood cultures. No one knows what it could be??? He is going to get a high dose of antibiotics once a day by a shot. The doctor said that the antibiotics will cover conditions such as meningitis which I assume we will explore once we are admitted. He just got another dose of Motrin because his fever is returning, he is soundly sleeping and now we are just waiting to be admitted and then we will wait for a bed... I anticipate I won't get much sleep... good thing I brought my jammies and tooth brush. Benji is coming tomorrow morning with Chloe and if all goes as planned, Benji will hang out with Wyatt while Chloe has a special day going to see the REAL Dora at the Hippodrome!!! I can't wait for the day that we can bring both kids... for now this is our normal:))

No comments: