Saturday, March 7, 2009

Poll Results

Thank you for responding to the poll of who reads Wyatt's blog. I am surprised about all the different people that read it and appreciate your continued support. This blog will be made into a hard cover book for Chloe and Wyatt to read in the future and I really to love to read all your comments and Chloe and Wyatt will enjoy it one day too. So feel free to leave comments. I really don't think much about spelling, grammar, and topics to write about or editing photos. I just post what I am thinking about usually quickly during nap times and after bedtime, so I really appreciate those of you who continue to read my babblings. Here are the results-

108 people responded
40 people- friends and family
22 people- parents of CDH children
36 people- complete strangers
10 people- friends of people that know us.

Thank you again!!

Here is an interesting blog that my sister sent me- Pioneer Woman.... she lead the fancy life in LA, married a cattle farmer, and now lives the simple life! Neat person!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina,
I always read Wyatt's blog after I read Jack's. Wyatt is so darling. I finally got to see the movie of Dr. Carson last week with my 21 year old CDH & ECMO survivor. Ryan also had a grade IV bleed. Wyatt is so blessed to have Dr. Carson. What an amazing story! I feel the same way still today about the doctors who were so incredible with Ryan.
God bless!
Jeanie
Mom to Ryan
CDH & ECMO 1987, Cincinnati Children's