Monday, August 24, 2009

Extra cuddles today....

Today was a rough day for my kids... when I picked Chloe up she was crying because she hurt her finger... she said it was a bee sting. She was crying so hard, she couldn't catch her breath. I just held her a lot and we cuddled on the couch together. Wyatt isn't feeling his best either. I am not sure what is up, no temp and stats are fine. He is just really uncomfortable and wants to be held and rocked. I am hoping it will pass. We are just trying to make him comfortable by putting him on pedilyte all night and then we are switching to half pedilyte and half formula. I also gave him so Motrin. So far so good, I just hope he feels good in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think the kids were suffering from the back to school blues that they might have picked up from their mom???
PatV.