Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stone Soup, Tortellini Soup- A soup weekend!



Chloe's daycare read Stone Soup this week and at the end of the week the kids made
Stone Soup
for lunch! Here are a few photos of making Stone Soup.







Chloe had her first sleepover Friday night (me included). We stayed at my friends Laura's house. Chloe, Jack, and Ethan played while Laura and I had great girls night!!! She made a delicious Tortellini soup for dinner. Thanks Laura for your wonderful hospitality!






If you are following the story of my backyard which was once full of beautiful trees and animals... then a big wig developer chopped them all down to build houses that we don't even need. I took a little walk today and found that our tiny little bit of nature, a little stream is unprotected and the trackers are pushing the mud/sediment into it. I guess I have to call the mayor again:) Also, the white house that you see in the background is mine... They are nice enough to knock on our door to give us a two minute warning that dynamite is going to explode which shakes our house like an earthquake. I am just going to keep on smiling:))

The stick that you see is where a house will be... so I guess the good news is that it won't be directly behind me:)


Do you see a stream? Keep looking... it's covered by MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




.

No comments: